SALES & RENTALS
LIGHTING & GENERATORS
Available Models: 25 kVA, 40- kVA, 75 kVA, 100 kVA, 185 kVA
Delivering prime power solutions in a wide range of power nodes, Generac Mobile generators are designed and engineered to support a variety of projects, regardless of the weather conditions. Our generators are configured to meet your needs, including choice of containment, cold weather packages and trailer options. For ultimate flexibility, most of our mobile generators come parallel-ready, enabling a scalable approach to power - parallel up to 32 units. Generac Mobile generators are manufactured to deliver the reliable power you need, when and where you need it.
Honda generators are powered by proven 4-stroke Honda engines that don't mix oil and gas.
EU1000ITC3 - Ultra-Quiet 1000i
EU2200ITC - Ultra-Quiet 2200i
EU2200ITC1 - Ultra-Quiet 2200i Companion
EG2800ICC - Lightweight inverter generator
EU3000ISC4 - Ultra-Quiet 3000i Electric Start
EU3000IKC1- Ultra-Quiet 3000i Pull Start- Handi model
EU7000ISCT1 - Ultra-Quiet 7000i Electric Start
EB5000X3CT2 - Commercial 5000 GFCI Pull Start
EM5000S3CT2 - Electric Start 5000
EB6500XCT2 - Commercial 6500 GFCI Pull Start
EM6500S2CT2 - Electric Start 6500
EB10000C1 - Commercial 10000 GFCI Electric Start
1200 Hybrid Light Towers
• HYBRID LIGHT TOWER STANDARD FEATURES
• 1200 Watt Solar Array & Diesel Generator
• Massive Reduction in Fuel Consumption
• Less engine maintenance
• Better light at a dramatically reduced cost
• Hydraulic Mast – 23’ (7m) or 30’ (9m)
• Light tilt and rotation controls
• AGM Sealed, Spillproof Battery Pack
• 300W-1200W LED Light Arrays
• Steel welded frame and body
• Automated Controls, Timers, Light Sensor
• Performance Monitoring and GPS Security
• Single Axle or Tandem Axle
That’s right! Solar and a diesel engine. The best of both worlds.
Diesel Generator Light Towers
Also available as a Power, Pack N Pump combo.
Light towers ideally suited for illuminating large areas with diffused light. Mobile, easy to set up, and large fuel tanks make them ideal for continuous operation.
Electric Light Towers
• Lamps - (4) 1000W Metal Halide
• Lumen Output - 440,000
• Lamp Connections - 3-pin quick disconnect
• Lamp Design - heavy steel/aluminum construction with heat sink
• Mast Design - telescoping (30’) w/zinc dichromate plating
• Mast Operations - 360° rotation w/locking pin
The MLT (Modular Light Tower) provides an extremely flexible mobile platform to provide job-site lighting; plus, allows for included support generators and generator-welders to permit selfsustaining operations. The MLT provides four 1000W Metal Halide lamps, telescopic mast assembly, 30 gallon fuel tank, mounted on a DOT certified trailer. This unit has the electrical plumbing necessary to tie into an electrical power source for lighting operations. Once a generator or generator-welder is added to the frame, the unit can now be operated in remote environments and provide additional electrical support.
Our generator rentals are available in portable and mounted options, and provide the power and mobility you need while enduring harsh weather conditions and long hours. While our mobile, easy to set up light tower systems have large fuel tanks which make them ideal for continuous operation.
Contact Us for a quote anytime!
Call us for a quote
or click below to contact our team